MUHLENBERG CO., Ky. (WBKO) – Muhlenberg County Well being Division studies 2 deaths plus 2 new instances of COVID-19.
The present case complete for Muhlenberg County is presently 2,711 instances.
MCHD regrets to report 2 deaths in our group.
The well being division is presently managing 64 lively instances, and asks for persistence as they’re working as shortly as potential.
Name 270-754-3200 for an appointment.
It’s essential that everybody locally proceed working collectively to fight group unfold of this virus, #TeamMuhlenberg.
MCHD continues working with the Facilities for Illness Management and Prevention (CDC) and the Kentucky Division for Public Well being (DPH) to establish and get in touch with those that could have been uncovered to the people.
These people can be monitored for fever and respiratory signs.
These people are residents of Muhlenberg County, nevertheless extra particulars concerning the about these instances can’t be supplied due to medical privateness legal guidelines.
One of the best methods to forestall the unfold of sickness are to comply with these security suggestions:
● Put on a masks if you find yourself with any individual that doesn’t dwell in your family, particularly for those who can’t preserve a bodily distance of 6 ft or extra.
● Wash your fingers regularly with cleaning soap and water.
● Keep away from shut contact with people who find themselves sick.
● Keep away from touching your face.
● Keep house if you find yourself sick.
● Clear and disinfect regularly touched objects and surfaces utilizing a daily family cleansing 6spray or wipe.
● Observe the steerage supplied by Governor Andy Beshear.
This virus could be unfold by respiratory droplets. Signs of COVID19 could embrace fever, cough or shortness of breath.
People who’re experiencing signs ought to name:
1. Muhlenberg County Well being Division for a cell take a look at web site appointment or
2. Owensboro Well being quantity 1-877-888-6647 or
3. Group Well being Facilities of Western Ky at 270-338-5777 or
4. Go to an pressing care middle or
5. Contact your well being care supplier.
When you’ve got questions or want extra assist go to kycovid19.ky.gov , name the state hotline at 1-800-722-5725, or name the Muhlenberg County Well being Division at 270-754-3200.
Please see MCHD’s Fb web page for the most recent data.
Copyright 2021 WBKO. All rights reserved.