Posted:Up to date:
HILLSBORO, Ore. (KOIN) — Firefighters in Hillsboro snuffed out a fireplace on the 500 block of Southeast Baseline Avenue on Sunday, Hillsboro Hearth & Rescue officers stated.
No accidents had been reported and the injury was contained to the vacant part of the construction. It didn’t seem that the adjoining enterprise was impacted by the hearth, officers stated.
Southeast fifth Avenue was quickly blocked by a hose line supplying water from a fireplace hydrant to the firefighters.
A Hillsboro Hearth Investigator said that the reason for the hearth is undetermined.